WB-Link pro is a product with online debugging and offline programming (download) functions launched by Westberry. It is used to support the development and mass production of our 32-bit MCU WB32F series.
WB-Link pro has the following features:• Supports online debugging and offline programming. hex files are saved in WB-Link pro and directly program the target MCU
• Supports SWD serial protocol
• USB-powered, plug-and-play, driver-free installation, WB-Link pro can also power the target chip
• Firmware upgradeable. Firmware programs supporting more series of chips will be provided in the future
• Offline burn mode:
- Manual burning: One-click download button is provided
- Machine burning: Support the burning machine timing
• Compact appearance, easy to carry, suitable for on-site upgrade equipment
• Programs are stored in FLASH encrypted to protect data security
• Supporting PC software, with a wealth of functional options: such as Limit Programing Times Settings, Read Protection Settings, Verify Mode, etc
Description：User manual for WB-link PRO.
English｜V01｜ pdf ｜1.0MB ｜2022.10.13
WB-link PRO configuration software
Description：WB-link PROconfiguration software.
English｜V1.0.7｜ZIP ｜2KB ｜2022.10.13