The evaluation board uses WB32F104RCT6 as the core MCU with quite rich peripherals to provide technical materials and technical support for learners.
All the pins of the WB32F104RCT6 are routed through two rows of pins, in addition to the following onboard resources:
- The WB32F104RCT6 is used as the master chip with 64 pins and up to 51 IO ports
- I2C EEPROM memory chip
- SPI FLASH memory chip
- I2S ES8316 audio chip
- UART serial port, SWD debug interface, USB2.0 communication interface
- Four digital tubes
- The 8MHz crystal is used for high-speed external clock (HSE), which can be doubled to 96MHz through PLL
- The 32.768kHz crystal is used for the low-speed external clock(LSE) to provide a low-power and accurate clock source for real-time clock(RTC) or other timing functions
- One RESET button is used to generate a reset pulse to reset the MCU
- Two general buttons and two leds are connected to the GPIO and can be controlled by software programming
Description：WB32F104 user manual
English ｜V02｜ PDF ｜2.75MB ｜2022.08.25
Description：WB32F10xxx Programming Algorithm.
English ｜V1.0｜ FLM ｜20K ｜2022.10.13
Description：WB32F10xxx Standard Peripherals Library.
English ｜V0.1.10｜ ZIP ｜7.19MB ｜2023.1.5